No B250 Badge on My B-Class Electric Drive

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipNev02Ap

I was out today taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather here in Connecticut to give our new B-Class Electric Drive its first proper wash. As I was drying it off, something odd caught my eye, or rather, something didn't catch my eye. I realized there’s no "B250" badge on the back of the car. 🤔 I’ve spent a good bit of time online, drooling over European versions of the B-Class, and I swear almost every shot I’ve seen has the "B250" badge on the rear. I figured it was standard, so it’s kind of throwing me off that it’s not on ours.

Is this just a quirk for U.S. models? Or am I missing something? Has anyone else noticed this on their U.S. B-Class ED? I'm curious if this is the case for all U.S. versions or if ours just skipped the badge!

In the US, the B-class electric drive was often marketed as B-class ED. I guess this is why you don't have the badge on the back. The EU models have more specific badging to indicate their performance or engine type, like the B250. It could be that Mercedez Benz chose a simplified branding for the American market.

I was out today taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather here in Connecticut to give our new B-Class Electric Drive its first proper wash. As I was drying it off, something odd caught my eye, or rather, something didn't catch my eye. I realized there’s no "B250" badge on the back of the car. 🤔 I’ve spent a good bit of time online, drooling over European versions of the B-Class, and I swear almost every shot I’ve seen has the "B250" badge on the rear. I figured it was standard, so it’s kind of throwing me off that it’s not on ours.

Is this just a quirk for U.S. models? Or am I missing something? Has anyone else noticed this on their U.S. B-Class ED? I'm curious if this is the case for all U.S. versions or if ours just skipped the badge!
Hi. I'm in the UK and had the chrome B250e badge on the tailgate but I prefer the clean look so I removed them. I still have them.

The car also has chrome "Electric Drive" lettering on the right side of the tailgate but I guess the previous owner removed it.

Also, on the rear doors there is metallic blue "Electric Drive" stickering. I intend to remove these. 14C898_1.jpgScreenshot_20210314_061018_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpgIMG_20230310_162237.jpg14C832_081.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210314_061018_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314_061018_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    515 KB
  • IMG_20230310_162237.jpg
    IMG_20230310_162237.jpg
    2.4 MB
Back