Got a ticket for factory Windshield tint...

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugo0815

Hi there, got a 2017 B250e with the tinted factory Windshield, living in Miami. Got pulled over today for the front Windshield. The Cop telling me here in Florida such Windshield are not allowed. I am trying to explain to him that this is a heated Windshield and comes like that from the factory. He telling me it's need to be changed or I will be pulled over again and gave me a ticket. Anybody dealt with this situation?

Hi there, got a 2017 B250e with the tinted factory Windshield, living in Miami. Got pulled over today for the front Windshield. The Cop telling me here in Florida such Windshield are not allowed. I am trying to explain to him that this is a heated Windshield and comes like that from the factory. He telling me it's need to be changed or I will be pulled over again and gave me a ticket. Anybody dealt with this situation?
Show them the factory spec, which you can download from the VIN.

There's no factory tint. There's a slight pink hue on the heated factory windshields.

You got pulled over for that? Really?

dispute the ticket and upload factory specs and FL tint specs. most state specs specify levels allowed and not allowed.

joke: the bclass is speedy but not exactly "dealer" wheels

Latest posts

Back